Sunday, January 6, 2013

Random : Field Trip to Taman Safari 12/14


May I write one post, please, before finally go offline for bed? *yawn* This post is nothing so beauty-related, it’s just one of a thousand life journal of mine. So like weeks ago, ahem, due to my absence and bla-bla, just got the chance to write and post it now.
So my school was having a field trip for all the eleventh graders, to the famous Taman Safari Indonesia II. Woo-hoo! Although sometimes I envy those schools which always go to somewhere cool like, other islands or so but I’m quite happy la bcs we’re finally not learning inside the class XD

Here’s a group photos before we left! LOL notice how tall my friends are la, I’m super short like nothing comparable to them (;A;  ) and the T-shirt? We all bought the same, identically same tee just a day before the trip! HAHA GREEN IS KOOL FOR A FIELD TRIP RITE!

kus - baba - veve - melnat - ariel - cencen - ME - glo - pappy
I wore the v-neck tee with a dark brown cargo pants. Told ya girls I’m bad at fashion! LOL my friends kept telling me I soon would be mistaken as a bolang (bocah petualang, an adventure girl like Dora -__-) and Tarzan would pick me up as Jane. LOLOL but the hell with that, I would bother to wear skinny jeans as we were going to walk a lot and that’s not very comfortable eh?

WARNING : This post is full of random, stupid, and silly expressions in every photos attached. Please, bear with us. We’re just another high-school buddies la. And yes, after seeing this post I bet you girls will have known that I’m not always sweet and cute, I am crazy and insane also. Oh, I’m fat also. And short.

Aww. This super cute photo is featuring me, and Xpentacle! Woo! I called her Kus here, LOL it’s a lovely nickname I gave her. Visit her tumblr girls, especially for you who are a Directioner. She's a fanatic one!


 With Glooooooo! Gloria ~

me looking so cute eh? :3

Soon as we got there, we did nothing but took photos a lot XD LOL! Please bear with my face too as I almost seen in every photo in this blog. (Your problem la it’s my blog anyway! *slapped*)


I took photos a lot with Eko, it’s his name. He’s my class president la, while me as his vice president bla-bla-bla. Don’t laugh, it’s a serious thing! Don’t pay attention to that thing, let’s just see how cute us being together \(><)/


Cute rite? He’s not tall for a teen boy’s standard that’s why I think he’s cute to stand next to me!

Cute.


Cute.


Still Cute.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
NO CUTE LAH *delete photo*

cruel me!
He’s not cute to stand next to a tall girl like Ariel! No cute no cute no cute <( ^ )>

Group photos again?

EPIC ft. our beloved teacher :D
And again.

this photo is super EPIC!

Again. Now without me. Played the role as photographer. Sigh.


***

Moved to the hall, we were all gathered into one, forced to listen to the staff. He’s explaining about dolphin or something, idk, all students didn’t pay the attention to him and just applauded very loud and excited after the talk show is over. Poor man, really...


While me and my group was busy taking photos! Again and again LOL we’re so sorry, Mister!

bad gesture, Kus. No no!

camwhoring....always.

After the boring talk show we were taken back to the bus again. We were going to explore the whole Taman Safari area, and yes we were going to see the animals now!
 

It was very hard to take decent pictures, our bus driver was very impatient la, he drove the bus very fast and that gave us no chance of taking photos, not even to see the animals -___-


There were some attractions too, but seeing my camera running out of batteries and the power bank I borrowed seemed not helping much, I only took some pictures from the dolphin attraction. And believe me, taking a decent picture is supaaaaaa hard like DUH. My pocket camera is shake-proof but only in flash mode la. Using flash for a zoomed picture….well would it work, anyway? *mad* (‾□‾ “)

best picture of the day~

I paid IDR 10.000 to have the chance of taking photos with these babies! OMG they’re soooooo cute but smell no good also (‾□‾!!) Too bad, maybe they’re too busy posing with the tourist so no time to take a bath eh?

10.000 rupiahs, and blurry photo. bad lighting.

before going home, and before it rained. with Baba! She's super cuteeee!
The last attraction was awesome.. but no camera allowed! Ah, that always happened! It’s okay still because I was very amused and hypnotized by the attraction itself, I would bother taking pictures too because of being very serious at watching LOL. It was raining when we were about to go back to Surabaya, so well no farewell pictures :(

***

Well finally this long, boring, and silly post has ended! Do you enjoy my story? ……….or not really paying attention to it? Just kidding la! I love sharing with you, all of youuuu *hug* I will post a lot about life ramblings, and occasionally thingy like this so, be ready! XD

2 comments:

  1. it seems a fun trip lin xD btw, is he your crush? :3 ahemm

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. nopeeee la ce XD
      told you, he's my boss but ppl keep telling us dat we look so cute together LOL :p

      Delete