Friday, September 13, 2013

COLLABORATION: Hyoyeon Mr.Taxi Makeup Tutorial!

 If you think this is what this is…well this is exactly what you think! I’m having—my very first—collaboration with another pretty bloggers to greet SNSD which is going to go to Indonesia very soon! Thanks to Ce Sasyachi who invited me to join this collaboration. I was given this Hyoyeon’s photo back there, and I was like “OMG I have her jumpsuit”—okay at least I have the similar one LOL so well, I accepted her invitation!..........even though you girls know I don’t have any passion of K-pop actress/actors/singers *get slapped*




This is actually a K-Pop tutorial collaboration, please see my friend’s tutorial here:
ELLEN as YURI : http://loveellentan.blogspot.com/JESSICA as JESSICA : http://iamfoodeater.blogspot.com/RHEA as SUNNY : http://rheapunya.blogspot.com/SASYA as TIFFANY : www.hellosasyachi.comRINI as SEOHYUN : http://www.rinicesillia.com/LUNA as TAEYEON : http://kissby-luna.blogspot.com/VIA as SOOYOUNG : http://viavioletxue.blogspot.com/YOZELLY as YOONA : http://yozellynj.blogspot.com/CAROLINE as HYOYEON : http://carolinelle.blogspot.com/

Now let’s get into the tutorial pics, shall we!


Start off with a clean, moisturized face of course. Use your preferably primer and continue with foundation afterwards. To gain an almost-naked, light, and soft-blurred healthy skin I pick Make Up For Ever Face and Body Foundation as my base makeup.






Conceal when needed! Under eyes area is really exposed in Korean makeup usually, yes I will do that later but take off the unnecessary big, bouncy, dark eyebags. 










Do the eyebrow! Hyoyeon’s eyebrow is straight actually, but its end is slightly raised. Since my eyebrows are actually straight and I shaped it to be straight like so, I can only raise its end up just a little, but it can still actually do by the way!







Prime your eyes for a better performance of your eye makeup which soon will be applied. 











Add pearly nude/white eye shadow on your inner corner, to accentuate and make your eyes bigger!










Start lining your eyes with the blackest eye liner you have. Make that line slick, black, and strong. I recommend using liquid liner, for a slick and precise line. Don’t forget to lengthen the line a little bit pass the inner corner, and winged it away at its end.



Line your waterline with your blackest pencil/gel liner. I prefer pencil liner though, and slightly smudge that away onto your lash line to create a soft smokey effect.








With your pencil liner, continue the upper line which you extended to the inner corner earlier to the lower lash line. Connect the line then!









Now it’s time to accentuate your eyebags! Aegyo-sal eyes, eh? Take out your beige-gold shimmer eye shadow, swipe some amount of it and brush off the excess. Try to apply it just lightly.







Put on some fake lashes! I just realized mine were too much….for this look. Okay. Try some natural looking one, that would help much than the dramatic one like mine.








 
Highlight your nose bridge using highlighter, creating a high nose effect. Contour to complete the process, but I skip contouring in this process LOL









…But not skipping the contouring of the cheeks, kay? I have chubby cheeks, and I hope…contouring would help. LOL. Apply the contour powder along your hair and jaw line as well, creating a perfect oval shape face like Hyoyeon’s.







Now make your ombre lips! Start your way from concealing the whole lips, leaving the middle part of your lips bare. Apply nude lipstick which is slightly browner or darker on that bare part. Blend everything right away…and………….




.
.
.
.
.
.
.
VOILA!

Here’s my version of Hyoyeon. I don’t have the police cap like hers so I think a cute headband will just do…Well. I’m nothing compared to her LOLOLOL so don’t judge if I look very ugly next to her photo XD



look.....weird? ugly? ;A;
I LOOK PRETTY ASDFGHJKL ;w;

Whaddya think about this tutorial? Do you think I nail it? Do you think I succeed imitating her look? Tell me everything going on in your head on the comments section below, trust me I won’t bite you right away if you criticize me LOL so feel free! Hope this tutorial helps, see you later XOXO

bye! <3

13 comments:

  1. mirip kok linnn :3
    niceee!

    ReplyDelete
  2. omg love it! http://azwaa.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. mirip kok, bagus hasilnya :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. sama cantiknya kok say, mirip malah >.<
    bibir itu loh ga nahan ;3

    ReplyDelete
  5. aduh bibirnya ga tahan =3
    kamu lebih dapet expresi centil yg imut itu
    pengen culik!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I think you did a good job on this =) It looks fun to do it!

    http://www.gwiyomistyle.net

    Beauty review, D.I.Y, Beauty Tips and more...

    ReplyDelete
  7. If you say you're ugly again I'm gonna slap you #LOL
    You're really cute ^^
    Wish I look more cute he he he

    ReplyDelete
  8. You're so cute Caroline! OMG!! I really love this makeup look by you~ (And you really do look like Hyoyeon! xD LOVE IT~

    ReplyDelete
  9. I've given you the Weezy Award<3

    http://chocobunnii13.blogspot.com/2013/09/liebster-and-weezy-award.html

    ReplyDelete
  10. Bangladesh Stock MarketSeptember 23, 2013 at 2:17 PM

    Few days ago suddenly i feeling a problem about make brushe .I am always looking for a solution finally i find it this article

    sigma f80

    ReplyDelete
  11. Bangladesh Stock MarketSeptember 23, 2013 at 2:46 PM

    Few days ago suddenly i feeling a problem about make brushe .I am always looking for a solution finally i find it this article

    sigma f80

    ReplyDelete