Wednesday, June 10, 2015

BLOG SALE ♥

Hi everyone ~
Being a makeup enthusiast finally has taken its toll on me – I have a pile of unused products in my (not-so-big) collection. So here’s a thing: I am a girl who quickly would feel guilty as I found abandoned stuffs and rarely-used ones. I think it’s better to let them go to those who want them more than I do!

The stuffs here are not those I hate. Nah nah. They were just…unlucky ones in my collection since I rarely touched and used them. Or they were preloved items, like I used to love them so much but now I choose to let them go just because I coincidentally bought a ‘better’ dupe of them (in terms of color/finish/formula) and that made them forgotten.

Currently this blog sale is only available for Indonesia area only. Okay, so let’s get started!


Jordana Color Tint Blush Stick #03 Apple Cheeks – IDR 37,000 (used 2x) BOOKED
Jordana Color Tint Blush Stick #01 Blushed – IDR 37,000 (used 2x) BOOKED



Kiehl’s Calendula Herbal Extract Toner – IDR 200,000
BRAND NEW (SEALED)
It retails for IDR 300,000/125ml, but now I am selling it for a cheaper price. This toner is an old wish of mine, when my skin is a lot oilier back there but now since my skin is on the drier state I don’t think it would suit me. I just got this last February. It’s still sealed.

Collection UK Lasting Perfection Concealer #01 Fair – IDR 80,000
BRAND NEW (SEALED)
Another brand new item. This concealer is super amazing! Too bad that I still have 3 opened concealers now, so I better let this one go. Usually retails for IDR 110,000.

LA Girl Matte Pigment Gloss in Tulle – IDR 40,000 (used 2x)
Maybelline Color Sensational in Fifth Ave Fuchsia – IDR 45,000 (used 4x) BOOKED
Jordana Twist n Shine #08 Cranberry Crush – IDR 30,000 (85% condition) BOOKED
NYX Matte Lipstick in Merlot – IDR 40,000 (used 3x) BOOKED
ZA Lip Drops – IDR 20,000 (used 1x for swatch)


If you’re interested, just kindly email me at:

I only accept payment via BCA and ships using JNE courier service only.

Happy Shopping ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment