Monday, December 7, 2015

BLOG SALE!

Hello Girls ~
It’s a blog sale, yay!
Honestly I love them so much – and still not ready to let them go – but sadly they’re hardly reached for nowadays so I think it’s better for them to find a more loving owner :(

If you are interested in any of the products below, please contact me at:
with the subject “blog sale – [your name]“

I am letting them go with a super cheap price, so please do not haggle okay? You can check the retail price as I also got it mentioned down below.
All products will be send from Surabaya and currently is available for Indonesian residence only. I only receive the payment via BCA Bank Wire Transfer. The goods will be shipped out H+1.



Illamasqua Cream Blusher in Seduce, 85% - sold (RRP 370,000)
An indeed treasure. Letting this go because I still have a lot cream blushers to date + finish.

Illamasqua Cream Blusher in Dixie, 95% - sold (RRP 370,000)
A good match for NC 30-35. Doesn’t look as flattering on me, compared to a darker skin tone.

Albion EXAGE Crystal Moist Milk I (for oily-combination skin), 40% - sold (RRP 490,000)
You know how good Albion is. What it has done to my skin. Sadly this milk can't moisturize my skin very well as I bought the wrong product at the first place. It's more suitable for oily-combination skin, as opposed to my dry-combination skin. This one's a good deal. Sell it cheap just for you guys.

The SAEM Natural Condition Lotus Cleansing Cream (for sensitive skin), 99% - sold (RRP 149,000)
My skin just can’t handle cleansing cream. This one’s good and cheap and IT HAS A LOT – yes it’s big, it has 300 ml, but sadly I’m allergic to it.

ARITAUM Style POP Jelly Tint, 99% - sold (RRP 75,000/pc)
  • Baby Ruby
  • Bloody Sapphire

A fairly good lip tints. New to the market, nice jelly texture. I’m just not into tints lately I found out balm tints work easier than real liquid tints!

***

Don’t hesitate. You know, once you let go it will forever be gone. Seriously I am selling them not for profit/any other benefits, I just want them to find a new owner that needs them better than I do now. Quickly email me and tell me what you wanna get ~


Ciao for now XO

No comments:

Post a Comment