Monday, April 11, 2016

OOTD: Dressy Coffee Day

Been MIA lately because this semester is definitely the most tough and rough for all Accounting students in my campus.

Yet in my little spare time, I still managed to be a good friend for Maris by agreeing to be a model for her photography assignments.

How can I not be loved, eh?

 
wishing you a GF with a still-cute-face even when she's mad.





She complained about how fancy my outfit was that day.
I argued back saying it’s just one piece of dress and messy-styled hair, totally nothing if compared to the aw-yeah-tumblr-fashion-swagger.

Reply was just, “ew. Those, eh.”
“Kicking you out of my car if you dressed up so.”

I know it, right?

That’s why I kept it simple.


I have NO EXPERIENCE on a full-body photo session. Seriously.
I used to be…a little bit chubby (and oh I still am, btw) hence I feel uneasy every time I have to take full-body picture.

So please, go soft on my I am just a weak little marshmallow, don’t stab me with a fork ;_;

And ignore the K-dramas pose of:


I heard your BF is dating someone else so I stalked him and finally now I come up with one conclusion: YES HE IS.

“Go kill him,” she said coldly.


It’s purely a candid shot, don’t judge.
Remember I am a marshmallow!



Dress – H&M
Bag – No Brand, China made
Bracelet – handmade by me!
Shoes – ASH Footwear

And here’s a close up FOTD pic:



Estee Lauder Double Wear Makeup SPF 10
Shiseido Spotscover S100
Shu Uemura Hard 9 Brow Pencil #05
Majolica Majorca Lash King
Innisfree Eco Gel Liner #02
Giorgio Armani Cheek Fabric Sheer Blush #506
Givenchy Le Rouge #305


***

Please do comment. I love reading your feedbacks on my post but yeah, sometimes I get so busy that I can only read and forget to reply – deeply apologize for that! :(

See you next time,
XO.

*insert happy face here*
coffee emoji
coffee emoji
coffee emoji.


No comments:

Post a Comment