Sunday, May 19, 2013

FOTD : Dull to Doll (Haruhi Suzumiya Inspired!)


Hey-looooow everyone! I’m writing this along with reading my history book. Okay, I’m having history final test by tomorrow, but I badly want to join the IBB contest “Dull to Doll” which will end just soon! So, babble no more and let’s go straight to the pictures, shall we?

(BTW as you might have noticed my headband--I'm inspired by Haruhi Suzumiya from The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya anime!)









Tony Moly Aqua Aura Moist Finish Pact SPF 25++ #02
Tony Moly CC Cream
TheBalm Balm Shelter Tinted Moisturizer #Light
Illamasqua Powder Blusher in Naked Rose
Peripera Peri’s Water Tint in 01 Cherry Juice
LA Girl Pro Concealer in Creamy Beige
Maybelline Metal Color Tattoo Eye Shadow in 070 Barely Branded
TheBalm Nude Tude Palette (Stand-offish, Sultry, Seductive, Sophisticated)
Rimmel ScandalEYES Waterproof Kohl Liner in 01 Black, 05 Nude
Maybelline Auto Eyebrow in Dark Grey
Coastal Scents Liquid Eyeliner in Jet
Holika Holika Jewel Waterproof Liner in 09 Gold
Maybelline Color Sensational in Coral Crush
Wet n Wild Mega Last Lip Color in Pinkerbell
NYX Xtreme Lip Cream in Buttery Nude


So, am I dolled up enough? By the way I’m now on Instagram, the user name is : caroleinne. yay for that! Follow my instagram, would you? Leave some comments to let me know you’re there, and lemme follow yours. Kay, time to go back to study now. Leave the comments about my look below, and XOXO! Good night everyone <3

15 comments:

  1. cakep lin!!

    itu foundienya pake tony moly kah? bagusssss

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. makasiii kak tiaaa! <3
      iya, tony moly aqua aura yg pact, dah aku list kok diatas. powder cakep bgt coverage nyaaa super, sayang nii agak pektay :(

      Delete
  2. imutnyaaaa nonik satu iki =D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dull nya aja udah cantikkk apalagi doll nya <3
    Good luck yah deaarr <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. tepaniii kalo wink wink cantik skalii :3 me likey! hehehe makasii tephhh *kiss* <3

      Delete
  4. The yellow hairband is really cute. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thankyou, my friend made it for our school project! XD

      Delete
  5. Aku kok lebih suka yang dull yaa? hehehe. Keliatan lebih manis lin. ><

    ReplyDelete
  6. cantiiikk linn.. awwwwww kawaaiiiiiiii.. *gud luck yhaa buat final test naa.. hihihi

    ReplyDelete
  7. Manisnyaaa imut2^^
    Good luck ya :D

    ReplyDelete