Tuesday, August 6, 2013

Event: Collection Mini Focus Group in Surabaya (Session 2!)

Do any of you know Collection? Collection is a UK brand which formerly known as Collection 2000. If I say Collection 2000 earlier, I suppose you will have one image of a brand which is famous for their concealer eh! So basically Collection 2000 had changed their name into Collection (only, LOL) and they were holding a mini focus group in Surabaya!

This time it was Ce Mindy and Ce Pauline from Pink and Undecided’s Blog who was very kind to gather us together along with Donna, one Collection representative from UK! The aim of this mini focus group was to know and dig more about the interests of us Indonesian women in makeup and stuffs.


This mini event was divided into two sessions for an intense and more focused discussion. Each session had around 15 women to discuss together. I joined the second session which was believed to be MUCH MORE hoorah and chaotic than the first session LOL ~(‾‾ᴥ‾‾)~


Donna introduced herself first of all then she continued to ask us some questions. Some kind of a two-way discussion I think, and all of the participants in this event were very enthusiastic to answer and discuss about it. I love such a lively discussion, you know!

Some of the participants in second session were bloggers too, but there are a lot of random people (erhm) who were my frugal makeup junkie friends XD

pic credits to pinkandundecided.blogspot.com

pic credits to pinkandundecided.blogspot.com

So there’s Kiki, our awesome nail-art blogger too, hello there nice girl Kiki, and someone known as L in Ce Mindy’sblog LOL she actually shared the same passion with Kiki that’s why they sat next to each other, someday I will have my nails done by them maybe *evil grin*


Earlier we were told to bring our makeup pouch which soon we had to write down what’s inside it. I sure brought a lot, eh… minimal 3 lip colors baby, THREE! Minimal.


The discussion came with papers to do too, LOL so wonder no more if you see the pictures ahead. All the pictures below belong to Ce Mindy as I didn’t have the time, chance, and definitely would’ve been kicked out if I wandered around during the session just to take photos…

pic credits to pinkandundecided.blogspot.com

We were shown some posters too, and to choose which one would we like to be good ads posters for makeup departments, and I picked this one! The other ones were just not so my style, there was one which was very similar to a life insurance poster, blah, and one was like a superhero movie posters…maybe it was just me and my wild imagination. Here are some proofs, now you tell me if my interpretation was wrong or it was totally true!

this is the poster that I chose!

After the discussions….the Q&A…it’s time to play with the Collection makeup ASDFGHJKL I was eagerly waiting for this time to come, babeeeeeeeeeee~~


OH. They put all collection of Collection out on the table. Heaven on earth!


I love swatching, I really do. See how I swatched the shadow pencil on the left, the hot-pink lip lacquer which I believed to have the same color as my lips atm, and the cuteeeeee super amusing crystal liquid liner on the right!




OHHHH MAY GATTT how can one resist this? It’s an Ultimate Fix, baby, foundation plus concealer and powder all in one! I badly want thaaaaaaat, okay I should admit I want all of the items there LOL


And here how the back of my hand looked like when the event is over. Yes, if you’re my friends you will often see my hand like this especially when we’re at mall. I love swatching things, I told you. The ones I swatch are what I want LOOL

full with swatch :3

This lipstick!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! TASYA GOT IT ASDFGHJKL BUT I DIDN’T, AND I ENVY HER SO MUCH THE COLOR IS SO PRETTY SHE WON’T SWAP IN WITH ANY PRODUCTS FROM MY GOODIE BAG WHAT A MEANIE GIRL LEAVING ME CRYING EVERY TIME I SEE THIS PICTURE HUHUHU

Mango Tango, baby!

*collapsed*

Okay! That’s all I can report now, and time to show you the goodie baaaaaag~

Us, the second session participants were very lucky to receive more items than those who joined the first session! I got in total 12 items, though the numbers might vary one to another goodie bag. I was very lucky to receive a lot, and review soon kay!


I would like to thank Ce Mindy once again, the event was very fun and Donna was very nice too! I also snapped one picture with her, please ignore my fat arms duh I gained weight again

me & Donna~

Ce Lina and Donna
Irma, Donna, Ce Sab

And thank you to all of the girls who was there too, I surely had such a good time meeting you girls!

thanks, Collection <3

XOXO!

Carolinelle

5 comments:

  1. ce sabrina tinggi banget *o* ,,
    itu lipstik warnanya bagusss ,, aku jd pengennnn >x<

    ReplyDelete
  2. BANGEEEEEET!!!!
    yes, i got the pretty ones, meski gitu masi pingin yang didapet tasya huh ;A;

    ReplyDelete
  3. Alexandria Kiki Coroline HandoAugust 13, 2013 at 11:45 AM

    nice to meet you olin :D :D :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice :)

    htpp://elinivana.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete