Thursday, April 25, 2013

Haul : April Got Me Naked!


Phew! After quite a haul that I did last month, I think this month’s haul is not going to be lesser. Not the makeup actually, I hauled a lot (cute!) dresses. Woo!



I got this cute green dress from Kitsu Boutique, along with the super pretty floral pattern lace skirt. They have the cutest dresses I think, in such an affordable price! Can you imagine me getting both for only $30? I will definitely come back there! Hehehe, and since I got a lot dresses from them—some have been used for my FOTD also—maybe someday I should make a post dedicated for the outfits bought from them. Seriouslyyyyy you won’t wanna miss on their stuffs!

Now let’s moveeee to the makeup stuffs. Actually I just realized when I took pictures of these babies that I didn’t haul any lip product this month. Seriously, me? Instead, I’m buying 3 primers in a row. How cool is that? *get slapped*


Coastal Scents 22 pcs Brush Set
Wet n Wild For My Primas Eye Primer (Fergie Collection)
Paul and Joe Pearl Foundation Primer (LE for Holiday 2012)
Benefit POREfessional

For the Paul and Joe primer, I swear by it’s the cutest thing of the year I can probably buy! What beats such colorful pearls in an embossed glass tube bottle made of glass? Okay you’re now curious about it right, then stay tune on my blog for the review!

I had my hard times buying this brush set, phew! I just realized my Auntie’s wedding is THIS SUNDAY and my brush set had gone, duh. Gotta buy another brush set, I thought. Thank God Coastal Scents ID had one ready stock for this set, so I happened to buy it out quickly!

Moving to the eye products! Nah, I surely bought a lot too. One thing is there, ahem, can you recognize something that is listed in my 2013 bucket list? YES IT IS THE NAKED 2 PALETTE!!!!!! FINALLY I HAPPENED TO BUY IT WHEN URBANDECAY.COM WAS HAVING FnF SALE AAAAAA *capslock all the way*

NAKED 2 Palette
e.l.f Eye Brow Kit in Medium
Ranee Eye Putti
Ranee Eye Lash in 813
Ranee Eye Lash in 807
Benefit They’re Real! Mascara in Mini Size
Essence Gel Liner in 01 Midnight in Paris
Maybelline Color Tattoo Metal in 70 Barely Branded
Wet n Wild Trio Eye Shadows in Walking on Eggshells
SEPHORA Izak Twain Mini Face and Eye Palette (I swear by this is very cute!)
Rimmel ScandalEYES Kohl Liner in Nude
LA Girl Pro Conceal in Creamy Beige

Okay that’s my entire haul for this month! Please tell me, which do one you want me to review first? I know I haven’t finished all the reviews for Tony Moly products, gomenn~ This week is so hectic, the wedding is coming very soon! Ugh!

***

Anyways! Do you girls know about Dskon.com? Dskon is a site that provides the best offers and deals from all stores, brands, and things from all over Indonesia. It helps us, internet surfer and the bad shopper to grab things we want in the greatest deal, discounts, and offer ever! Woo! You can always subscribe by email for their newsletter, click here enter the site. So you won’t miss a single offer, woo-hoo!




Besides of the offers given, Dskon also has their own blog in the site. It features some fashion and beauty bloggers as well, also it sometimes puts an useful post about tips and trick in fashion and beauty related things. Visit here, you will find out some useful and unique interview about them.

Okay, I am now getting back in writing the posts. See you next time, loves! XOXO!

4 comments:

  1. Whoa that's a lot. Not so many but some of them are really best products. La girl con is it nice? Been eyeing but still not sure :-)
    http://jessicaliani.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. bnyak banget lin -.-"
    lempar sini satu :P
    ditunggu reviewnya yaksss

    ReplyDelete
  3. Banyak bangeeettt ><
    Mau si naked palette dari tudu wishlist ga kesampean haha
    Salam kenal ya :)

    Vandadeida.Blogspot.Com

    ReplyDelete
  4. i personally like the first naked pallette so much more than the second one! I know a lot of people have differing opinions but when it comes down to it you really don't need both lol

    ReplyDelete