Wednesday, July 31, 2013

FOTD: Submission for #GyaruWannabe Photo Contest!

Nothing would be more exciting than a photo contest, yay! I chose to join Pygmalion Land x Kay Collection Indonesia in their #GyaruWannabe contest. I should honestly admit that I didn’t know that the contestants were to imitate Tsubasa Masuwaka at least one pose—and look as similar to her—she made for the Dollywink’s eyelashes packaging. So the first mistake that I obviously did was that I didn’t imitate her pose, ofc, and the second, I didn’t do any hairdo. Thought the point was only to “Gyaru wannabe”, but I didn’t have the idea whom to imitate was Tsu-chan herself (;A;  ) It was too bad la, since I have my Dueba Sugar Candy Circle Lens which also is owned by her!


So here is my look for the other day’s contest, which I absolutely didn’t win LOL



Gonna list the products used below! I used the unusable-overly-dramatic-lashes which was given by Joveeta (thankiee, Lady J!) which I thought I would never had a chance to use it over…but atm I found a great idea to STACK THEM UP to each other, to create that dramatic lashes of mine LOLOLOL


Products Used
L’Oreal Lucent Magique Foundation in N2
ZA Perfect Fit Two Way Foundation in OC0W
Coastal Scents Liquid Liner in Jet
Essence Gel Liner in Midnight in Paris
Urban Decay NAKED 2 Taupe, (for brow & crease) Bootycall, Suspect, Busted, Blackout
Japanese falsies from Joveeta (two stack of straight & criss-cross)
Bilqis Lower Lashes
Korres Zea Mays Blush in 016 Pink
theBalm Down Boy Blush
theBalm Bahama Mama
Wet n Wild Mega Last Lip Color in Think Pink
Covergirl Lip Perfection in Heavenly
NYX Megashine Lip Gloss in Beige



What do you think about my look? Honestly it was the first time in my life feeling (and looking!) so gyaru-ish, LOL I never thought up of stacking two dramatic, long lashes together which will look super awesome, pretty, and dramatic in photos! So if I’m requested to create this look, I would happily do a tutorial for you girls! XD

I will see you next time, eh? Don’t forget to join my giveaway too, well I’m kinda lack of posting lately due to the errors of my internet connection, as sucks as always, so I’m trying to do my best to update this blog often.

Drop the comments, and goodbye! Have a good day, everyone!

P.S: Writing this in the classroom, during a lesson. One teacher is absent, LOL

8 comments:

  1. Hello~ Don't worry you can join other contests in the future! You look so dolly >w< so pretty..
    And I'm curious what grade r u in now? hehe~
    Have a nice day! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're so cute and pretty, i'm sure you'll definitely win a contest in the future :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. super duper cute !!love love love ^_~

    ReplyDelete
  4. very berry cute, Lin..!!! <3

    ReplyDelete
  5. cantik, lin :3
    sukak lens nyaa heheheh

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thais MagalhãesJuly 31, 2013 at 8:15 PM

    omg you're so cute dear! ^.^

    ReplyDelete
  7. omo you looks more mature lin! tapi tetep imuuut <3

    ReplyDelete
  8. OMG you look so adorable *W* I just want to pinch your cheeks and carry you in my pocket haha lol does it sound weird...?

    ReplyDelete