Sunday, November 18, 2012

Haul : November Loves

October has passed and it’s time for…………NOVEMBER HAUL! YAY!
Actually I forgot which items I have bought in October or which I’ve bought in November since so many new things I got here, and boo me for forgetting to post about October’s haul (the second part). Gee (O__O !!)

So many things hauled eh? I bought not only these actually, but some that are listed in my giveaways too and some that I forgot to take pictures with, and some of Mam’s haul…. *excusing* But it’s okay la, since my box was not able to contain more products, LOL


Big Double Lace Ribbon Hair Tie from Daiso! (CUTENESS ALERT!!!)
Cosline Tomato Fresh Pack
Beauty World NEO Max Volume Lashes
Etude House Dual Show Long Mascara
Lioele Waterdrop Sleeping Pack
Lioele Aroma Soft Peeling Gel
MAC Shy Girl Lipstick
Revlon Super Lustrous in 117 Almost Nude
Beauty World Chocolat Lash
Holika Holika Jewel Light Waterproof in #04
Etude House Oh-My-Lash! Serum
Urban Decay Skull Eyeshadows Box
KOSE Sekkisei Supreme Loose Powder
Some random samples



This month’s haul surely costs me a lot…..a lot too much? LOL but let me thank Mam as she bought some of the products above for me, xixixi thank you Mam! *kiss*


Spot also one CUTEST thing from my haul! What’s that?
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.


YES THE BOW IS SUPAAAAA CUTE!!!!!! I got it in Daiso, hahaha everything in Daiso is for IDR 22,000 only or $2.5 rite so it’s a SUPER DUPER GREAT DEAL FOR SUCH A CUTE THING WTF  
By the way, I bought 2 pieces bow at the moment, one for my friends Vella from Petite Vanille. Check out her blog and keep an eye on hers, maybe soon she’ll post an OOTD post featuring the bow while I do the FOTD.

non beauty-related Haul. Spot the cute plaid ribbon hair tie too!
 I also bought 3 markers. The Shop Assistant persuaded me really well, she said these markers can be used to draw or write on fabrics, which easily got my heart as a DIY lover!

***

Soooo that’s all my haul for this month—I plan not to buy anything so I can save some, because THE BLACK FRIDAY IS NEAR! WOO! Kinda confused what to be reviewed first, you girls tell me eh? Drop comments below about which products you want to know the review about first and I will soon do a review for it.

That’s all for now, goodbye Angels XOXO

13 comments:

  1. Lin buat FOTD pake big ribbon nya dong.. Unyu unyu tapi bingung mau dipake gimana haha.. tapi cocok buat kamu >.<
    sekrg jadi addicted sama fake lashes ya lin? :p
    yang chocolate lash lucu banget >.<
    review urban decay nya juga ya :p

    ReplyDelete
  2. Vote for UD Skull and Cosline Tomato Pack!!
    Ahh and FOTD with the ribbon >.<
    http://hanaiyzm.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awwww cute haul!!!!
    The ribbon is the cutest I agree! Please do FOTD with the ribbon :3
    I love ribbons XD

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great haul! Love UD skull palette and the bows are super cute.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very lovely haul!! Thanks for showing hun :)

    http://letskisstomakeup.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. big bownya bli di daiso mana lin? xD penasaran sama UD nya hehe

    ReplyDelete
  7. waaaah banyak banget haulnya. ditunggu ya review cosline tomato fresh packnya :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh nooo... That cute ribbon... I must make a post about that too.. XD

    ReplyDelete
  9. Racun racuunn~ Liinn.. ngapain tuh ada lioele nongolll.. bikin ngiiileerrr :p

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi Oline(aku mau manggil kamu oline aja ah),

    Thankyou for visiting my blog! :D aku jadi ikutan terharuuu.... *hugs* Makasih banyak! I really had fun doing the look :D
    Have you joined as well?

    Haul nya aku mau semuaa.. Apalagi MAC Shygirl lipsticknya :D hihihi.
    Post lagiii^^
    xxIrene.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi! I nominated u here http://alexandrawangsblog.blogspot.com/2012/11/the-liebster-award.html :D

    ReplyDelete
  12. aduh ga tahan liat pitanya lin, pengen jugaaaa >.<

    ReplyDelete
  13. where did you get the revlon 117 almost nude? i've been looking for one everywhere! thanks! :)

    ReplyDelete