Friday, November 2, 2012

What Do You Think About..........


Don’t you recognize there’s something new………………………and different in my blog? Can you guess what’s that? \(*o*)/
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
I CHANGED THE WHOLE LAYOUT OF THIS BLOG!
*confetti*


Like, it took me to sit in front of my laptop since 3 P.M. and now it’s 12 A.M. already????? I almost skipped my dinner because I want to finish the whole layout and buttons today! But now since it’s a different day already, so yeah, I chose to stop now. Tomorrow I still have to attend school la, and it’s seriously insane that I haven’t sleep at this hour! Gawd. Gotta sleep now.

What, what do you think about this whole new look for my blog? For the buttons on the right sidebar? For the “mini-about-me-greeting-card” on the left sidebar? What do you think??

Tell me tell me tell me! I wish for good comments and compliments actually *evil grin* but you still have to be honest kay? Tell me if I missed something!

Okay, babble no more, just drop your comments! XOXO and good night~

15 comments:

  1. bagus, aku suka..btw label-nya mana ya? :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thankyouuu kak Mutiara! *peluk*
      never putting it in, soon aku tambahin ya! :)

      Delete
  2. I love this layout!! I just found your blog via Ashley Elizabeth's Blog hop :) You have a new follower! xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. seriously thank you Miss! yes, and now i'm following you also. thanks for dropping by! x

      Delete
  3. Like like your new layie!! So sweet in my eyes xx :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thankyou kona-chan (can i just call you dis? sounds so cute XD)
      glad that you like it too! xx

      Delete
  4. Super cute layout! I love it~ >u<

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. glad you like it junjun! thankyou!! XD

      Delete
  5. Caroline .. Suka banget sama layout mu yang baru
    imut-imut dan eyecathcing bangettt

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thankyouuuuu christa! >.<
      hehehe, yang lama udah bosen jd buat yang baru, takes a long time but it's worth it! :')

      Delete
  6. bagus lin >.< ajarin bikin layout dong hehehe

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ini pake tools2 blogger yg gampang ce, nggak pake HTML soalnya aku jg blom bisa kalo pake HTML o_o
      gimana ajarinnya >o< hehehehe
      thankyouuu <3

      Delete
  7. cute banget olin >.< ajarin bikin juga dong.. hehe :D :p

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thankyouu ros! XD
      hehehe gimana ajarinnya yaaa, apa bikin tutorial some other time? XD
      buat ngatur layout blog..

      Delete
  8. Waaa.. cuutee...
    pink and girly^^
    iya aq setuju, lain kali mungkin bisa post tutorialnya^^ he he...

    Deasy from baladapenulisamatir.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete