Wednesday, October 24, 2012

FOTD for Halloween : Voodoo Doll

 
It’s only a week before the Halloween! Aren’t you curious about what I’ll be for Halloween? Just kidding la, there’s no such a thing as Halloween party in my country, instead of a Math test! *loads gun* Have really wanted to attend the real Halloween party so I can wear scary makeup and of course, this amazing black lipstick without being looked at like if I’m a drag queen XD

I’ve actually made a FOTD with Red Riding Hood as my inspiration. But too bad, my stupid camera wouldn’t work that day so yeahhhh, no HD pictures! (;A;  ) My cellphone’s camera couldn’t took even one decent picture, this one is the most decent of a hundred I’ve taken :


My makeup are not shown well, too bad laaaaaa ._. (PS: I use this photo as my entry for Revlon’s Dare to Be Bold Challenge! Hope I’ll win!) So I made this look, without no inspiration at all, I wish I’d look like a creepy doll, but well, think I’ve failed……………………..

Wondering why? Just scroll down…
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

WHY WAS I BORN CUTE? T______________T
*get slapped*

Okay la I’m very thankful for this cute face but it really is not very useful in bold or scary look! See how hard I’ve tried, like even using red eyeshadow and deep black liner, but they don’t even help! Haaaaaa ۳( °O°)۳




Okay la I’m very thankful for this cute face but it really is not very useful in bold or scary look! See how hard I’ve tried, like even using red eyeshadow and deep black liner, but they don’t even help! Haaaaaa ۳( °O°)۳

I hope I can do a scary FOTD next year! Geez, I think I’m totally angelic eh? Can’t be evil just for a while LOLOLOLOLOL *lies*

Lioele Triple The Solution BB Cream
Kose Sekkisei Powder in OR206
Inez Eyeshadows Collection in 07 Pattaya
Milani LIQUIF’EYE Metallic Pencil Liner in Black
Missha Brow Kit
Estee Lauder Quad Eyeshadow Collection in Plum
Max Factor Bronzing Powder
Dollywink Liquid Eyeliner
Lioele Eyelashes in 06
Etude House Lovely Cookie Blusher in 02
L’Oreal Nutri Shine Lipstick in Miss Raspberry 507


Anyway this is my very first attempt of wearing fake lashes! LOL I’m glad I can do it very well, phew~ And since I look very cute here, I took a lot (yes, a LOT) of photos. Stop scrolling down if you’re enough with 2 selcas of mine above, but if you’re curious about me being cute so keep scrolling! XD


this is the scariest picture from all! X((



copycat-ing Kyary! XD

bubbly~ can't you tell I'm cute! XD

 

So what’s your idea for this Halloween? I was about to submit this photo to Makeupnista as an answer to their Halloween makeup challenge, but I don’t ever think this one would be considered as a Halloween makeup la, it’s way too simple yet cute (;A;  ) maybe next year!

What do you think of my FOTD? Can’t be satisfying right? Don’t forget to drop comments, I’d love to hear from you girls. See ya!

22 comments:

  1. Cute!! Too Cute!! Uber Cute!! Kawwaaiii!!

    Lemme hug ypu and pinch your cheeks!! #LOL

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thankyouuuuuu!!! \( >o< )/
      *hug back*
      but finally i failed myself of making a scary look la :(

      Delete
  2. malah kayak geisha deh sis, unyu banget..
    itu yg ketiga dari bawah,, >o<
    chibi chibi kekeke ;p

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hiehehehe >.< iya, ini muka ga bakat yang serem2 sis, kecuali di foto yang red riding hood *ngaca*
      itu niruin kyary pamyu pamyu, aku suka banget sama dia! XD
      iyaaaaaa ><

      Delete
  3. a little tip kalo mau keliatan scarier : smudge a real thick black eyeliner on lower lash line. plus purple-red lips. pasti langsung jd scary! lol

    you're really cute, anyway! pengen daku cubittt..

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. aku nggak ada purple-red lips ce, thanks buat tipsnya anyway! bisa dicoba taun depan :D

      eeeh *dicubit* XD gendut aku ! >.<

      Delete
    2. aku juga belom berani pake purple red lips... :p
      really, I love your chubby cheeks.. xD

      Delete
    3. something like burgundy gitu kan ce? >< hehe belum beraniii!
      wee, it's too chubby! beneran pengen kurus huhu :(

      Delete
  4. Haha, no way~ you're totally cute! & no Halloween? >,< Def. come to the States! So much fun on this day!

    xoxo
    EV

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. you live in states? i wish i could go there one day! my parents won't let me step out of Asia LOL

      xoxo! thanks for dropping by hon! XD

      Delete
  5. I agree! Come to the state and you def will enjoy dressing up. You are cute i totally agree wit everyone :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. wish I wud, very soon! >.< it's a lil bit hard to get special effects makeup kit here, bcs ppl are not very excited with halloween thingy. think I can be much, much scarier if i was in states!
      thankyouuu rose <3

      Delete
  6. hahahaha agree lin! you are too cute, ga ada voodoo nya sm skali xD *cubit pipi* :p

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. biar berbau halloween makanya dinamain "voodoo" ce :p *plak* *ditabok massa*
      hehe! XD

      Delete
  7. kyaaa~too cute!!!!! urghhh!! *envy you* :p

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. aww chichi, you're very cute as well! i envy you too XD

      Delete
  8. You are super duper cute Caroline ><
    *pinch pinch*

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thankyou melissa! XD aww~ *pinched* thanks for stopping by too!

      Delete